- Cargo damage surveys.
- Cargo superintendence on load and discharge (including tally, quality and quantity control for all types of cargo packed or in bulk, draft survey...).
- Pre-shipment condition surveys.
- Inspection of vessel's holds, hatch covers & tanks.
- Hull and Machinery damage surveys for any type of ships and engines.
- Loss of Hire.
- On/Off hire surveys.
- Condition surveys including pre-risk inspections.
- Warranty surveys including towage approvals.
- Preparation and technical advice in preparation for Port State Control inspections.
- Assistance with arrangements for ship repairs in dry-dock or afloat….
- Average agency.
- Investigation of marine and transport.
Before and after the creation of our company we have entered into many partnerships with friend companies all around the word.
Any offer of partnership is welcome from anybody or company which have the same goals and values.
In the optic of growing our network of surveyors, we encourage African companies and surveyors to contact our business development department.
If you want to get information about any of our products and services, whether you’re looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did, you’ll find many ways to contact us right here