Different requirements require different innovative solutions. Therefore, we are able to provide brokerage and chartering services tailored for each mission entrusted to us.
Our brokers are formally qualified and have vast experience in the worldwide shipping industry. If you are interested in a sale, purchase or movement of freight then we are well positioned to quickly and efficiently serve your needs. AFRICAMARINE’s team actively works with you from the initiation to the completion of a fixture ensuring a successful and efficient experience for each chartering. Our services include:
- Consulting with charterers and brokers during chartering negotiations;
- Negotiating contracts of affreightment (short and long term);
- Instructing the vessel’s Master in respect of charter party terms;
- Vessel monitoring to ensure adherence to charter party terms;
- Voyage planning, execution and monitoring;
- Laytime and demurrage calculations;
- Claims handling;
- Appointment and port agents, weather bureaus, surveyors and port captains;
- Full voyage results reporting and analysis;
- Freight management;
- Arranging surveys of cargo holds or tanks and cargo;
- Serve as a 24/7 first point of contact for charterers.
Vessel brokerage is one of important aspects of our business. We have established steady relationships with many key ship owners, traders, shippers and logistics providers worldwide. Which gives us the ability to monitor vessel positions and cargo information so that we are able to offer workable tonnage and cargoes to charterers and owners.
Whether your company are interested in seeking vessel to suit your tramp or liner service or time-charter, all bulk carrier sizes from Handymax through to the panamax are handled as well as specialist bulk carriers, self-discharging vessels, container ships, ro-ro and multi-purpose vessels, we can accommodate and satisfy your requirements.
Types of ships that we charter are:
- Dry-Bulk Vessels: for commodities such as iron ore, coal, grain, cereals, construction raw materials, etc.
- Tankers: for the carriage of crude oil and refined petroleum products in all sizes.
- Break-bulk / Heavy-lift Vessels: for industrial equipment and machinery, steel products, pipes and scrap.
- Container Ships: for containerized cargo.