We act with integrity and show respect, Listen to others for understanding.
We are all accountable, Focus on finding solutions and achieving results.
Our personnel are used to work with customers that have stringent confidentiality requirements.
Our approach is that most things are possible. So whatever problem you may have, ask us.
- Cargo damage surveys.
- Cargo superintendence on load and discharge (including tally, quality and quantity control for all types of cargo packed or in bulk, draft survey...).
- Pre-shipment condition surveys.
- Inspection of vessel's holds, hatch covers & tanks.
- General average surveys.
- Liability claims handling.
- Measures to mitigate loss and damage.
- Hull and Machinery damage surveys for any type of ships and engines.
- Loss of Hire.
- On/Off hire surveys.
- Condition surveys including pre-risk inspections.
- Warranty surveys including towage approvals.
- Preparation and technical advice in preparation for Port State Control inspections.
- Assistance with arrangements for ship repairs in dry-dock or afloat….
- Average agency.
- Investigation of marine and transport related casualties.
- Preserving the Clients’ recovery rights against third parties.
- Handling of all aspects of recovery (amicable or judicial…).
- Loss prevention actions.